PDA

View Full Version : Adding Check valve to allow air in the Cell?

tbhavsar
09-18-2008, 01:04 PM
During my research, I have come across this…. It is talking about adding a one-way check valve to allow air to cell to remove vacuum. This will help gas out to go thru engine intake. Did any one try this? What is your thought?

Copied from web site; http://www.computercents.cc/hho.htm

“After talking to several of my fellow experimenters I learned that I needed to provide a way for air to enter the generator as the gas is drawn off to prevent a vacuum from occuring which of course would keep me from drawing much HHO gas into my engine's intake.

After adding a one way air valve that allows air to enter but not escape from the generator housing the next mileage check showed an increase from the aforementioned 25 mpg to 40 mpg. This was on a run of 162 mi. and the gas nozzle clicked off at 4.3 gal. when I filled it up. Now I'm getting somewhere.”

mytoyotasucks
09-18-2008, 01:23 PM
in my car - the first i installed.
im using one vacuum to the base of throttle body, and another restricted filtered, not sure how it works compared to just one vac line.

precaster1@msn.com
09-18-2008, 07:55 PM
in my car - the first i installed.
im using one vacuum to the base of throttle body, and another restricted filtered, not sure how it works compared to just one vac line.

What kind of cookies?