PDA

View Full Version : most efficient HHO generator?

naveed
09-18-2008, 06:07 AM
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what is probably the best design for a 4 cylinder car. I have a honda accord and I purchased an al-30 kit from savefuel.ca. It makes 30 liters per hour. The reason I purchased the kit was because It draws about 8-10 amps. Are there kits that produce more hho with keeping the amps lowered. Or If i run one of these higher amp kits would I need a heavy duty alternator?

Thanks

H2OPWR
09-21-2008, 02:10 PM
If you do not want to build one yourself you can find all sorts of different styles on e-bay. Stay away from any of the Water4gas types. They simply do not have enough surface area to do any good. Also as for your cars ability to handle amps. You should be good up to 20 or so. If you want to make sure just look up the capacity of your cars charging system. Start your car and idle with all electronics on, Lights, heater, wipers, etc. Use a multi-meter to test how many amps your alternator is putting out to keep up with the load. Subtract from the maximum and you will know max possible. Just leave 10 amps or so to spare