PDA

View Full Version : Corolla is sold .....Pelican Case + lots of Extras on FOR SALE FORUM

plumabob
09-15-2008, 01:49 PM
Thanks to all it's been fun!

mario brito
09-15-2008, 04:42 PM
ha ? :(

You're not going away are you ?

HomeGrown
09-15-2008, 07:33 PM
What did you replace the 'rolla with? You had pretty strong success with your cell, why don't you stick around and keep going with it?

I'm guessing you got a new car and don't want to hack it up putting in a system, right?

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, it was and is helpful to many!

plumabob
09-16-2008, 05:59 AM
Exactly right, bought a new Yaris and until the loan is paid I don't want to start cutting wires and drilling holes in anything. I have learned a lot with you all and will check in from time to time. I know how to make a great producing cell now. Until someone comes up with a way to tune an HHO Generator into modern auto electronics that that works better then what we have right now I will sit and wait and be happy with my Yaris's 42 mpgs!

Bob

HomeGrown
09-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Exactly right, bought a new Yaris .....
Bob

Thank you!! :) ( I work for Toyota :D ) Hope it treats you well.

I've been strongly considering a Yaris myself. I test drove one and was surprised at how likeable it was. Did you get the 4 door sedan or the 3 door hatchback? Automatic or 5-speed? Kind of hard to bring yourself to part with twice the money for a Prius, when a Yaris does almost as good on gas. It's all about reducing transportation cost, not just fuel cost.

Hopefully, by the time it's paid off, this whole HHO concept will have either strongly proven or disproven itself, and will have evolved to the point where there are no longer issues with applying it to newer cars. Fast-forward 5 years, and hopefully we'll have "black-box" electronics that will power a cell that uses plain tap water, and we will have a good handle on the fuel management system so that it will play nice with HHO.

In the mean time, enjoy the new Yaris! Got pics of it?

plumabob
09-17-2008, 05:10 AM
I bought the 3 door automatic. It's a blast to drive. My only problem will be keeping it away from the wife! :p :p :p