PDA

View Full Version : Input house placement (need suggestio)

Argos
09-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Hi every one.
I need suggestion on wear to please output house. Location A or B? Before or after air filter?
Thanks
http://belartllc.com/1.jpg

hydrotinkerer
09-14-2008, 03:58 PM
They are both the same. The only difference is the air filter, Loc.A is so far up the air stream I can't see any gains one over the other. What yearmodel Ford is it ? What are you trying to gain by moving the HHO hose?

Argos
09-14-2008, 06:01 PM
This is 04 F-150 5.4 V8. I was just wandering if air filter has any restrictions for HHO. In the same time I have read that air filter works like another safety. That why I placed it in location A first time.

HHOhoper
09-14-2008, 08:57 PM
This is 04 F-150 5.4 V8. I was just wandering if air filter has any restrictions for HHO. In the same time I have read that air filter works like another safety. That why I placed it in location A first time.

My vote would be to go after the air filter just because it's less distance for the gas to have to travel. You mentioned that you've read that the air filter acts like a safety - I can understand that to a point, but if you're using a bubbler, I don't think you'd really have much if anything to worry about.