PDA

View Full Version : New member with stories and questions.

SGS
09-12-2008, 11:48 PM
To begin with, HI, new member. I have a 1993 Ford Explorer v6 with 215k miles on it. I started with the Water 4 Gas Single Cell... it melted the inside pieces. So i made my own (http://swainsgassaver.tripod.com) which work just as good and make them cheaper. Any way, I didnt see NO GAIN AT ALL with one cell using distilled water and pure baking soda. I added 2 cells, distilled water and pure baking soda. Got a small gain, like a 4 gain for city and 9 high way. At this point only had the o2 sensors wrapped with aluminum foil. So I got frustrated and made another cell, with different items. Ok, so i was wondering, what happens if i run like 6 of my cells that I made. So i have 6 running, had a relay hooked in, worked like a charm i went from 15 mipg to getting 24 miles per gallon!! YAY, shortly BOOOO!! The relay I had hooked up, melted the caps to the units, so I had to redo my units. So I am currently running 6 cells total, of my style cells. im fixing to modify by "big" cell to make more HHO... I bought a MAF sensor enhancer, it works and all, but i just dont know, something dont feel right with it, I lean off gas to much and there isnt enough HHO being added, cant it harm it?

What is the best system out there that is proven to work?

EltonBrandd
09-13-2008, 01:05 AM
First off hello and welcome.
To answer your question about leaning the engine too much. You should have done your homework before you start leaning out the mixture. If you go too lean you will burn valves, destroy pistons etc..

There are several generators out there that will produce more gas than any 6 cell w4gas jar setup. I took all my extra SS wire and used it for a couple piƱatas. The way to go is to use plates from here on out. Read more threads before you decide which you like best. Try searching "Smack Booster", this is an easy build for beginner.

SGS
09-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah I took off the Maf enhancer, i only had it tuned a lil bit so it was like a 97% gas 3% HHO, the generator i made is a 1 gallon jar, with 4 3/4 SS all thread rods, with 316l wire wrapped on the pos to pos and neg to neg, it generates a lot fast! I was using distilled water and pure baking soda, i read the "Power Tube" and seen he used just normal water, should I try that?

hydrotinkerer
09-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah I took off the Maf enhancer, i only had it tuned a lil bit so it was like a 97% gas 3% HHO, the generator i made is a 1 gallon jar, with 4 3/4 SS all thread rods, with 316l wire wrapped on the pos to pos and neg to neg, it generates a lot fast! I was using distilled water and pure baking soda, i read the "Power Tube" and seen he used just normal water, should I try that?

There is not only better cell designes but also better catalyst. The use of Naoh and Koh produce better. Baking soda is a "dirty" catalyst. The use of it causes premature rust and corrosion. It also mucks up the water which affects gas production.

SGS
09-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Naoh and Koh are what? sorry, new to the mixing part.

EltonBrandd
09-14-2008, 01:51 AM
Naoh and Koh are what? sorry, new to the mixing part.

NaOH is sodium hydroxide, KOH potassium hydroxide. Both are similar, neither will cause the gunk and slime that Sodium bicarbonate will.

SGS
09-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Arent those lye? isnt lye dangerous, lol

Haywire Haywood
09-14-2008, 10:12 AM
Read this document, it will answer a lot of your questions. --Ian

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt10.html

Static HHO
09-14-2008, 11:15 AM
What are you thinking? I can't imagine a more dangerous mixture. So, you've got 6 bombs instead of 2?
Go back to UTube and do your homework. The safest and most productive cell I've seen and have built 8 of them myself is Zero's closed, dry WFC. Hard to built? No, but not everyone has the means. Order the parts from Zero? yes, you can do that. Heat build up? Only about 4 degrees from start-up to full production. Lots of hydroxy? As much as you can use.
Cheers, HHO-in in N. GA

SGS
09-14-2008, 02:38 PM
So a lot of people are saying using Naoh or Koh and your saying no, btw i looked up "Zero's closed" on you tube... notta

SGS
09-14-2008, 03:15 PM
Where can you buy Naoh and Koh? lol i called lowes, and they were like, "yeah no" nothing there

hydrotinkerer
09-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Lowe's sells a brand name of drain cleaner(Roebic)100% sodium hydroxide. Naoh. It only takes just a few flakes to start out. Be sure and measure amp and adjust catalyst according to amps draw. Hope that helps.

SGS
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
how do i check amp draw?

Haywire Haywood
09-14-2008, 04:50 PM
how do i check amp draw?

Buy an automotive ammeter.. mine cost $13 on ebay and that included shipping.

Ian

SGS
09-14-2008, 04:55 PM
a what?!? i searched that and nothing showed

Haywire Haywood
09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=ammeter&category0=

the guy you're looking for on youtube goes by zerofossilfuel

SGS
09-14-2008, 05:07 PM
automotive ammeter < is what i pasted into ebay, lol, that explains why, thanks for the heads up on the utube!