PDA

View Full Version : ok upto .5 LPM - and WARNING

mytoyotasucks
09-11-2008, 07:43 PM
ok got upto .5 LPM

and learned that u do not try to burn HHO in a bottle that has a small hole at the top. - it blows up :eek: into small pieces and than ur hearing is out of wack!!! :eek:

oh and cut myself with flying pieces.

Q-Hack!
09-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Ouch, glad you aren't seriously injured.

I always have to cringe when I see somebody say they have a certain length of hose as a safety for HHO. The catalyst is mixed with the fuel throughout the length of whatever you have. Length of hose wont matter one bit if you ignite it. You need something to break up the flame front like a bubbler or one of those bronze wool flame suppressors you see folks using on their HHO torches.

Farmercal
09-12-2008, 11:31 AM
ok got upto .5 LPM

and learned that u do not try to burn HHO in a bottle that has a small hole at the top. - it blows up :eek: into small pieces and than ur hearing is out of wack!!! :eek:

oh and cut myself with flying pieces. When you learn that you do not attempt to burn HHO at all, you will be ahead of the game.

Seriously, would any of you try igniting gasoline with a match just see if it will burn? If so, here’s your sign.

Why all the carelessness with HHO? Do you think somehow it won't burn? Did you ever hear of the Hindenburg?

mytoyotasucks
09-12-2008, 12:13 PM
When you learn that you do not attempt to burn HHO at all, you will be ahead of the game.

Seriously, would any of you try igniting gasoline with a match just see if it will burn? If so, here’s your sign.

Why all the carelessness with HHO? Do you think somehow it won't burn? Did you ever hear of the Hindenburg?

well I was using a lighter on top of the electolyte and the popping was good, just didnt know its that explosive.
But lesson learned.

hydrotinkerer
09-12-2008, 12:25 PM
Always put it in balloon or a plastic bag, Then light it. My 12yr old thought that was cool. Then had to go over do's and don'ts with him. Bad influence I guess.