PDA

View Full Version : Using a nozzle to disperse HHO

chevytruckman1234
09-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried using a spay nozzle similar to an injector spray nozzle to try to atomize the gas with the incoming air so that it mixes better. Or is this not an issue

Q-Hack!
09-03-2008, 10:19 PM
The idea of a fuel injector spraying the fuel is to allow the liquid form of gas to be atomized such that it goes into vapor form faster. HHO gas is already in a gaseous state (ie. already a vapor), so I see no real benefit.

Jaxom
09-04-2008, 01:50 PM
It might not be a bad idea to use a nozzle to disperse the HHO into the airstream. With a straight tube, the HHO flows into the engine in a solid stream which could mean uneven amounts of HHO from one cylinder to the next. Having the HHO mixed with the air more thoroughly would surely help the overall efficiency of the HHO system.

The trouble is, you will probably have to pressurize the HHO for the nozzle to do any real good. That's not the easiest nor safest thing to do in a car.

donsimpson12
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
I think I saw a thread or two on this and wonder what the results were..

Air pump...

Suck from the generator ('s) and Blow into the Filter Intake at multiple points.

But... What's a good pump to use??

Maybe an old style smog pump rigged in a manner listed above.. ??

chevytruckman1234
09-04-2008, 04:27 PM
how much can you compress hho till it explodes? you will probaly need at least 5psi which i think an AIR pump wont do (i dont think) Maybe a rear air ride pump? then you may need a reservior?
just a thought