PDA

View Full Version : Measure output HHo

joshs360
08-29-2008, 08:13 PM
I am new to the hho world. I am currently testing a unit that I purchased from ebay. I used the baking soda with distilled water and seems to be bubbling pretty well. My question is how would I go about measuring the output of the device. The unit seems to be bubble really good but you really cant feel any output on the tube that coming out the the unit. I just am not sure if it is gradual when it comes out or is supposed to come out at a decent rate if you were to put your hand up to the tube coming out of the unit. Sorry I do not have pics yet. BTW the unit is a mason jar with two plates and pulls about five amps

DigitalMocking
08-29-2008, 08:18 PM
easiest way is to get a bucket, fill it with water, get a 1l plastic bottle, fill it with water, put it in the bucket.

Take the tube from your unit, stick it in the bottle. Turn your unit on, count how long it takes the HHO to displace 1l of water from the bottle, now you have the output.

Q-Hack!
08-30-2008, 01:58 AM
ZeroFossilFuel came up with a fairly simple build for measuring HHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh3gUJNXDZc

dennis13030
09-01-2008, 07:25 PM
See my drawing below...............

justaguy
09-01-2008, 09:20 PM
5 amps is pretty low for one of these generators. If you want to increase the hho add just a little more baking soda until you get the amps up to at least 15 as long as it doesn't heat up.