PDA

View Full Version : HHO Scam???

Carolinablue
08-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Has anyone checked out the website? Kinda raises a lot of questions and offers a million dollars prize for a good working HHO generator. I'm just getting in on this idea so I'm kinda hesitant and trying to check out all info I can find.

http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

Farmercal
08-28-2008, 10:42 PM
I read the article that you linked. It seems to me that they are talking about the people trying to sell other people these devices for their vehicles. They are trying to keep people from shelling out the $100 for directions on how to build what people are building right here on this forum with free advice.

As far as the million dollars challenge; did you read the fine print? They will take charge of the vehicle for six months and perform all the testing and keep all the records. Do you really think it will be on the up and up? I mean with a million dollars as stake. Do they even HAVE a million dollars to give to the person who completes the task?

As far as getting a 25 percent increase in MPG, I think anyone would be thrilled to get ANY increase in MPG considering the oil barons don't intend to let the price of gas get below $3 ever again. I guaranty we are going to figure it out and you can bet word of mouth will spread the news about how it is done. No need to go public with an invention, that could be hazardous to you health (if you know what I mean).;)

justaguy
08-28-2008, 10:49 PM
The million dollar offer is the scam. They want to tear your engine down after 6 months and check it out. They can always say they found something wrong. On top of that there is a 5,000.00 entry fee. They are hoping a lot of suckers are confident enough to put up the cash so they can keep it.

Carolinablue
08-29-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks guys, valid points made.