PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Deciding

Thumper
08-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey all,

Am brand new to the forum and have been doing some research on using a water to gas system.
But, the question is, what system to buy? There are a lot out there. :confused:

I have a decent mechanical aptitude and have worked on numerous cars so I think I can build a workable system.
I drive a Toyota Tacoma truck and want to increase my MPG by at least 25%. Hopefully more.

Is there a system that you would recommend? I'm not looking to spend a lot of money out of pocket as, according to the wife, this is an experiment.

Suggestions?

Thanks for the help.
Thumper

godoveryou
08-26-2008, 04:15 PM
How much money you want to spend will determine the system you build. For $50 or less you are looking at a single bath Smack-type design in PVC or in glass. For about $100, you could build a nicer Acrylic housing with truly seperate cells. For about $150, you can build a very nice generator out of acrylic, multiple cells, multiple QUALITY plates.

None of that takes into account the cost for an EFIE or Enhancer.

Thumper
08-26-2008, 05:51 PM
That sounds good and I appreciate the info.

There are a number of sites out there that advertise their instructions on how to make an HHO system. But, who do I select?

As I said, I'm a decent mechanic. But I don't know where to begin with this.
So, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

c02cutter
08-26-2008, 06:29 PM
You don't need to buy from the guys selling information. There is enough info here and in other forums that is free for the taking. If looking for high quality plates, I may just know someone who can privide them.... :rolleyes:

You can all quit snickering now guys...:D

justaguy
08-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Thumper, don't pay for information. Take a few nights or days and read over the entire forum, you can find more info here than what you will get if you buy it. On top of that, you will read about the mistakes we do and learn from that as well. Also there is a section here to buy your material too. I think the guy above was giving you a hint ,lol.