PDA

View Full Version : This seems like a better way to make a plate cell

BoyntonStu
08-23-2008, 11:38 PM
I found these videos on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5meZcC4YwM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgBXjezmzmE

What is exciting is that there are only 2 SS screws to mount the plate; no tabs, etc.. out the top.

Also, the contacts are out the side and they are cooled by the electrolyte.

I can imagine a square cross section container with cells on each side.

Since all contacts would be available, you could wire them in several ways.

I hope that this gives food for thought.

BoyntonStu

mario brito
08-24-2008, 08:21 AM
Nothing new here.

My plate config is just like the first video, but with more neutrals.

(B)+ NNN (B)- NNN (B)+

What I haven't seen yet, is a cell with just 2 holes in the lid like I have ( but I haven't searched that much :) ).

I only got 2 holes. One for gas output and one for electric connections.

The electric connections are assured by an electric cable with 3 smaller electric cables inside it ( you probably have a word in english for what I've descrived ). Those 3 cables can be + or - in any configuration, and I can connect them to any any plate in any way i want. That was very helpfull when testing configurations, because i could try different settings very easly.

The guy in the second video will probably have lots of problems sealing his unit. I tryed a similar housing for my cell, and that rubber seal never worked well.

Thanks for sharing those videos.

BoyntonStu
08-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Nothing new here.

My plate config is just like the first video, but with more neutrals.

(B)+ NNN (B)- NNN (B)+

What I haven't seen yet, is a cell with just 2 holes in the lid like I have ( but I haven't searched that much :) ).

I only got 2 holes. One for gas output and one for electric connections.

The electric connections are assured by an electric cable with 3 smaller electric cables inside it ( you probably have a word in english for what I've descrived ). Those 3 cables can be + or - in any configuration, and I can connect them to any any plate in any way i want. That was very helpfull when testing configurations, because i could try different settings very easly.

The guy in the second video will probably have lots of problems sealing his unit. I tryed a similar housing for my cell, and that rubber seal never worked well.

Thanks for sharing those videos.

My posting was not intended to show the number or the arrangement of cells.

As to sealing out the side, there are numerous people who do it without leaks.

Can anyone beat my BoyntonPot cell design with only hole for electric and gas?

And BTW it is out the side. No leaks.

godoveryou
08-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Define "Beat it?"

Do you want something to beat it in terms of efficiency, or in terms of having one hole??? Efficiency being defined as the number of watts put in versus the amount of gas out. I'll take you up on that. If your competition is for the number of holes, I think Tesla would have won that - but it doesn't really further overcoming the general science communities arguement for efficiency. The closer you come to creating zero-point energy, the closer HHO comes to general public acceptance.

If you really wanted to get special about it, you would apply Tesla's principle of "Electron compression" and use the body of the generator as your "Power connection" meaning you would need no holes for power leads. Then use a diaphram on top of the generator for the exit of HHO from the cell, and you would have a generator with ZERO holes.

But since the competition for the number of holes really should only apply to primate mating, and will do nothing to further public acceptance of HHO nor advance our technology and race towards zero-point energy, I really don't see the point.

GOY

BoyntonStu
08-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Define "Beat it?"

GOY,

What you do in the bathroom.

BoyntonStu

godoveryou
08-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Apparently you didn't like my answer, which is okay, but I was just asking for clarification. :o

Without knowing much about your cell, I do like it's presentation. Sorry you took it the wrong way. Trust me, it wasn't meant as a personal attack. It was kind of a "Hey, try this if you want to make something unique." :)

GOY

BoyntonStu
08-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Apparently you didn't like my answer, which is okay, but I was just asking for clarification. :o

Without knowing much about your cell, I do like it's presentation. Sorry you took it the wrong way. Trust me, it wasn't meant as a personal attack. It was kind of a "Hey, try this if you want to make something unique." :)

GOY

Tesla's principle of "Electron compression"

Is this similar to the low temperature Framestoid Bulkheier generator?

BoyntonStu

godoveryou
08-24-2008, 12:12 PM
I can't comment. I'm unfamiliar with the "Framestoid Bulkheier generator."

Can you shoot me some webpage links so I can look at it?

The Tesla Electron Compression was the technique used for using the ground (earth itself) as a power conductor, both negative and positive terminals in one. Telsa had the ability to make electricity just about free for everyone on the planet had it been properly funded by the governments humanity pays into. That got killed quickly to say the least. But none the less, he was the original inventor of wireless technology.

GOY

mario brito
08-24-2008, 01:06 PM
My posting was not intended to show the number or the arrangement of cells.

As to sealing out the side, there are numerous people who do it without leaks.

Can anyone beat my BoyntonPot cell design with only hole for electric and gas?

And BTW it is out the side. No leaks.

Then it was intendend to what ?

Beat it ? Not me. Equal it ? Yes. Just put the electric cable inside the output tube. The problem with that, is that if for some reason you melt the wires or have some kind of a short, everything will go CABUMMMM.

Thanks

BoyntonStu
08-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Then it was intendend to what ?

Beat it ? Not me. Equal it ? Yes. Just put the electric cable inside the output tube. The problem with that, is that if for some reason you melt the wires or have some kind of a short, everything will go CABUMMMM.

Thanks

Wires? What wires?

The connection is cooled by the electrolyte.

A short is always a possibility in electricity.

A good design, materials, and workmanship minimizes the risk.

Also, fuses and circuit breakers are used in case of shorts.

BoyntonStu

godoveryou
08-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Unless the cell was significantly pressurized I wouldn't be too worried about explosions. Maybe one hell of a pop and a caustic substance everywhere, but no mushroom cloud. :)

mario brito
08-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Wires? What wires?

The connection is cooled by the electrolyte.

A short is always a possibility in electricity.

A good design, materials, and workmanship minimizes the risk.

Also, fuses and circuit breakers are used in case of shorts.

BoyntonStu

Ok..... hey, it's your car, not mine :D